We want to strengthen and maintain our communication with existing and new distributors. Therefore, we are expanding our sales department and looking for a Sales Engineer.
As a Sales Engineer, you work with international customers within industry and research. Your key task will be supporting HySpex’s international distributor network, which you will visit for demos, customer meetings, conferences, and follow-up.
- Help develop and follow up leads throughout the sales process.
- Prepare and maintain sales documentation.
- Help plan and attend demos, customer visits, international conferences, and trade shows.
- Keep up-to-date sales forecast.
We seek a candidate with a B.Sc/Master's degree in relevant technical subjects, preferably optics or spectroscopy. It is good if you have a few years' experience in technical sales, but we will also consider recent graduates.
You will be responsible for presenting our products to a customer group that is demanding and very technically focused. As a person, you are proactive and methodical, like to build networks, and communicate clearly and convincingly. You will get demanding challenges and great responsibility with customers and distributors all over the world. This will also require some international travels.
We can offer
- Competitive salary, insurance, and pension plans
- Working at the high-tech frontline promoting solutions to a worldwide market
- Close collaboration with highly skilled colleagues
- Modern office space, with private offices, parking and nearby commuter hubs centrally located at Bryn, Oslo and a satellite office in Massachusetts, USA.